Junko Yamamoto is happy to announce a „call for scores“ for the project „Times 2018 Tokio“
what is the project „Times 2018 Tokio“ ?
• „Times 2018 Tokio“ is a concert which is produced by Masamichi Kinoshita.
• The concert will take place on 18th February (Sunday) at 6.30 p.m. in the Doujin-Christ-Church in Tokyo.
• The pianist Junko Yamamoto will perform contemporary piano music from Germany, the complete piano etudes by Toshio Hosokawa and 1 - 3 pieces from “call for scores” for piano solo
Please be sure to review the terms and conditions below before submitting your score and other materials.
• This call for scores is open to composers of any nationality and age who are currently living in Germany or have lived in Germany in the past.
• The duration of the work should not exceed 15 minutes.
• Deadline for submission: October 1, 2017
• Entry Fee: No Entry Fee
• Reward: No prize money.
• Instrumentation: piano solo
Possible playing techniques for the piano:
- Using the Sostenuto-pedal (3rd pedal) is possible.
- Playing inside the piano without marking is possible.
- Preparation inside the piano is not possible because there is no time for preparation between the pieces in the concert.
• The results of the call for scores will be announced on December 1, 2017 on the Website www.junkoyamamoto.de
How to submit:
Please visit the website
to fill in the application and upload the following material:
• score (pdf-file)
• recording of the work (mp3-file). (recording is not obligatory but it would be good if you have)
• video-link of the work (i.e. Vimeo, YouTube, etc.) (video is not obligatory but it would be good if you have)
• short biography (less than 100 words
To log in to the application form you need a gmail-account or an account associated with Google Drive.